"Get Hooked on North Carolina"

Free Member Sign Up!
Already a Member? Login Here.
Add to Favorites

NC Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Good Ponds ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NC Fish Finder Forum Index -> Introductions and Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nippy
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Good Ponds ?? Reply with quote

Hi everyone .. I'm trying to find some good fishing ponds in Asheboro , NC that me and my husband can fish at.. I don't mind paying if necessary !! Actually, anywhere close to Asheboro would be great !! Thank you for all of your help !!! Question [/b]
midasbasket
Panfish Rank

Total Points: 133

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Ponds Reply with quote

The deep river campground has a lake that is a really good fishing lake George charges 4$ a person but i can tell you it is worth it if you look at my profile pics u will c. Every Bass in my profile has come from there or the river near here in the last 2yrs My name is Mike I work here it also has excelent catfishing as well there r cats over 20lbs and Bass over ten come out u will c @ good luck Very Happy

We r a little s of Asheboro take 64 to loflin pond and we r about a mile from 64.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NC Fish Finder Forum Index -> Introductions and Q&A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: