"Get Hooked on North Carolina"

Free Member Sign Up!
Already a Member? Login Here.
Add to Favorites

NC Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Greetings All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NC Fish Finder Forum Index -> Introductions and Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deepv
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Greetings All Reply with quote

I am new to this site and hope it to be informative.

I have been fishing for most of my life. I only recently (Last 12 months) began fishing seriously. Most of my experience had been pond fishing and limited lake fishing as a child.

Now I spend at least one day a week on the lake. I live equal distance between Badin & Norman. Since I can't stand I-77 and having my boat sunk by large wakes, I spend most of my time on Badin.

I've had the privilege of having a seasoned, semi-pro, as a close friend who has allowed me to be his co-angler on a few tournaments. This has rekindled my love for the sport. I find every excuse I can to get some time on the lake, no matter the weather.

So far my personal best for largemouth is 7lb 14oz.

I spend the majority of my time bass fishing, but also tight line crappie fish, when I can get one of the kids out of bed to go.

Look forward to learning from the group and sharing what limited knowledge I have as well.

JD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NC Fish Finder Forum Index -> Introductions and Q&A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: